About Zambezi Queen
- Beautiful Glass-Fronted Suites
- Magnificent Chobe River Views
- Master Suites With Outdoor Lounge
- Game Viewing From Your Bed & Balcony
The crisp, clean-lined design of the Zambezi Queen is matched in its 14 air conditioned suites. A study in safari minimalist chic, each has wall to ceiling glass windows with grand views of the Chobe River and its wildlife-packed floodplains. Guests enjoy game viewing without leaving their bed let alone their private balcony. Four of the 14 rooms are more spacious Master Suites, each featuring an outdoor area for private sunbathing. Each pair of Master Suites is interleading, making them suitable for small groups.
Zambezi Queen Facilities
- Dining Room & Lounge
- Swimming Pool & Sundeck
- Top-Deck Bar & Telescope
- Internet Facilities
Arranged over three air-conditioned levels, the Zambezi Queen does her entertaining on the top-deck. It’s here that you’ll find the lounge, bar and dining room while outside you’ll discover the swimming pool and sundeck. Downstairs, a quieter reading room is available for those taking advantage of the boat’s library. There are several pleasing onboard details: a telescope on the top deck and internet access. Meals are served in the dining room with Chobe views on three sides.
Activities at Zambezi Queen
- Boat-Based Game Viewing
- Seasonal Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Village Visits
The Chobe River is one of Africa’s most rewarding wildlife destinations, renowned for its dry-season elephant and buffalo herds. And with nearly 500 recorded bird species in the area, it’s a birder’s paradise too. Game viewing is enjoyed from small, shaded motor boats, expertly piloted by local guides. Meandering along the Chobe’s teeming shoreline and offering unrivalled views, the boats are the ideal platform for uninhibited wildlife photography and bird watching.
Guests can also take the opportunity to visit a Namibian riverside village to interact with the locals and browse their handmade crafts.
On The Map
Standard Suites - 2 Nights
Master Suites - 2 Nights
Standard Suites - 3 Nights
Master Suites - 3 Nights
- Zambezi Queen accommodation
- Road Transfers to & from Kasane Airport
- Boat Transfers to & from Kasane Immigration
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee, local wine and beer
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season
- 15% VAT and tourism levy (Namibia).
- Alcoholic beverages (other than local wine and beer)
- Transfers other than specified
- Land Based Activities
- All items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities.
Zambezi Queen Enquire Now