About Savute Safari Lodge
- Timber, Glass & Thatch Design
- Elegant, Afro-chic Interiors
- Private Deck & Lounge
- Waterhole Views
There are only 12 luxury chalets at Savute Safari Lodge, each set under a shady acacia tree and overlooking the Savute Channel. Great care has been taken in their timber and thatch design: the earthy neutral tones of their interiors mirror the natural environment, and large glass sliding doors allow guests to wander between their comfortable lounge and their large wooden viewing deck. Each chalet has its own en suite bathroom and is elegantly adorned with objects d’art and African accents.
- Reference Library & Bar
- Shaded Game Viewing Deck
- Complementary Laundry Service
- Well frequented Waterhole
- Swimming Pool & Sundeck
- Wildlife Reference Library
The main building is made of timber and thatch and features a comfortable lounge, small reference library and friendly bar; stroll outside onto the expansive wooden deck and you’ll find Savute Safari Lodge’s pool and sundeck. Complete with sun loungers and shade umbrellas, the deck has commanding views over the Savute Channel making it the perfect place to sit and watch game at the water below.
Activities at Savute Safari Lodge
- Morning Game Drives
- Afternoon Game Drives
- Waterhole Game Viewing
- Bird Watching
Set at the raw centre of the Chobe National Park, Savute Safari Lodge lies in classic big game country. Savute is a region most famous for its bull elephants, lion prides, hyena packs and anything-can-happen game viewing. Led by experienced guides, early morning game drives go in search of big cats and wild dogs on the hunt; afternoon game drives focus on waterholes, especially in the dry winter months when great numbers of animals are drawn to the area. The bird watching is good all year round and exceptional in summer, while the presence of ancient San rock paintings adds a fascinating human element to this otherwise primeval landscape.
On The Map
- Savute Safari Lodge accommodation
- All meals
- Local brand drinks
- Scheduled game-viewing (includes both land & water activities)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance to regional medical facility
- Park fees
- Complimentary laundry service.
- Premium brand drinks.
- Savute Safari Lodge guests are welcome to buy items at the Curio Shop and any forgotten items of a personal nature can also be purchased at the camp.
Savute Safari Lodge Enquire Now