- Botswana’s most iconic wildlife destinations
- Romantic & exclusive accommodation
- Wide range of game viewing activities
- Spa treatments, private dining & Wi-Fi
USD 5760 pp sharing
Days 1 – 2: Sunset over the Chobe River
After arriving at Kasane Airport, you are met and driven the short distance to Chobe Chilwero. Set overlooking the Chobe River floodplains, Chobe Chilwero has a well-deserved reputation as one of the Chobe River’s most away-from-the-crowds accommodations. Usually first choice for a honeymoon, it’s also family friendly and lies at the epicentre of Botswana’s dry-season game viewing when herds of elephant and buffalo crowd the river. Guests enjoy game drives and boat cruises as well as indulgent spa treatments and candlelit dining. The views from the lodge are simply stunning.
Days 3 – 5: Wild Child – the Savute experience
Fed by an ephemeral river, the Savute region lies at the heart of the Chobe National Park. Long the first choice destination for wildlife film makers and researchers, Savute’s reputation for predators and anything-can-happen game viewing means every game drive is an adventure. As rewarding in the dry season as it is in the wet, Savute hides rock art sites and is a bird watching paradise. You’ll explore these wild grasslands from the majestic comfort of Savute Elephant Lodge. Its air-conditioned tented suites overlook the flowing Savute Channel, making for wonderfully lazy ‘armchair’ game viewing.
Days 6 – 7: A private Okavango island
Flying from Savute by shared air charter, you’ll soon see the great glittering expanse of the Okavango Delta below you. Your destination is a private island at the heart of this wildlife wonderland. Eagle Island Lodge provides the indulgent accommodation – its grand suites tucked away under shady trees. The area teems with animals and birds and you’ll enjoy year-round water activities and game drives in low water season. Guided walks and visits to a local village provide an insight into another side of life in the delta. Spa treatments, stargazing and internet access balance the experience.
Day 8: The Journey Ends
After enjoying a final Okavango breakfast you board a shared air charter for your flight to Maun Airport. Maun’s convenient connections with Victoria Falls, Johannesburg and Cape Town make it easy to add on another destination – ask us how.
2019 & 2020
These rates are per person sharing & single supplements may apply. Please treat all pricing as a guide only & the rates are subject to availability & may change slightly without notice. Request a quote from us.
- Flight Transfers as specified
- Road Transfers as specified
- Accommodation in twin-bedded rooms
- Botswana National park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Government levied General Sales Tax (currently 12%)
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All drinks, teas, coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beer and spirits including premium brands
- Daily laundry services
- 2 game viewing activities per day
- International Flights
- Premium brand drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- ** please note that there is a limit of 20kg in soft bags including hand luggage on all charter flights included in safaris
Classic Botswana Encounter Enquire Now
USD 5760 pp sharing *Rates are seasonal and can vary. Please contact us for a quote