About Sussi & Chuma Lodge
- Air-Conditioned Thatched Chalets
- Viewing Deck Overlooking Zambezi River
- En Suite Bathroom & Outside Shower
- Private Candle-lit Suppers
Each of Sussi & Chuma’s 12 air-conditioned chalets is built into the branches of a riverside tree; step out onto your private deck and the Zambezi River runs below you. Such a setting delivers one of the most organic – and romantic – accommodations in Victoria Falls. The sound of monkeys and hippos float through your window while birds of all description hop and creep through the tree canopy. A netted double or twin bed takes centre stage with the chalet’s earthy colours catching the eye. Guests enjoy the comfort of an en suite bathroom and an outside shower.
- Swimming Pool, Bar & Outdoor Dining
- Fully Equipped Spa
- Lounge & Viewing Deck
- Wi-Fi Access & Curio Shop
- Laundry Service
- Wine Cellar
Split over two levels and connected to the chalets via wooden walkways, the main lodge is a beautifully crafted timber and thatch affair. Its swimming pool and lounge overlook the Zambezi River while its wine cellar and bar ensure plenty of refreshment. A fully equipped spa is available for soothing massages and African-themed beauty treatments. Enjoy wonderful cuisine served anywhere from the dining room or outdoor boma to the privacy of your chalet’s riverside deck.
Activities at Sussi & Chuma Lodge
- Game Drives & Guide Walks
- Zambezi Sunset Cruises
- Village Upliftment Project
- Canoeing & Boating
- Victoria Falls Adventure Activities
- Bird Watching
Sussi & Chuma’s location gives its guests the best of both worlds. Lying next to the Mosi-ao-Tunya National Park puts the lodge in prime position to offer game drives and guided walks in a park famous for its white rhino. Instant access to the Zambezi River means you can also enjoy canoe safaris, boating, fishing and sunset cruises from the convenience of the lodge.
Victoria Falls and all its activities lies 12 kilometres away. Staff at Sussi & Chuma will be happy to arrange any activities you have in mind, whether it’s whitewater rafting, bungee jumping, walking with lions or an elephant-back safari. You may also wish to visit a local village where the lodge is involved in an upliftment project, encouraging you to ‘pack for a purpose’. Ask us for more details.
On The Map
CHUMA HOUSE (2-3 people sharing)
CHUMA HOUSE (4+ people sharing)
- All meals
- Local drinks & premium drinks
- Tea’s & coffee’s
- Goverment taxes & park fees
- Emergency medical evacuation
- The following activities: tour of Victoria Falls on the Zambian side, game drives in the National Park, sundowner cruise, local school and village tour, walking safari, fishing and canoeing excursions
- Shared transfer to and from Livingstone Airport to Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- All additional activities
- Heritage Fee
- Gratuities to driver/guides and staff
- All items of a personal nature, telephone calls and curio shop purchase and items of a personal nature.
Sussi & Chuma Lodge Enquire Now