About Sindabezi Island Camp
Luxury Cottages & Suites
- Charming Thatched Chalets
- Riverside Location & Stunning Views
- En Suite Bathroom & Outdoor Shower
- Sundeck & Loungers
There are only five canvas, thatch and timber chalets at Sindabezi, each tucked away in dense riverside vegetation and looking out over the Zambezi River from an elevated position. Not only does the sundeck face the river but the bathroom does too – you can enjoy Zambezi views from virtually every corner of your chalet at Sindabezi!
Sindabezi is solar-powered and light is provided by hurricane lamps though camera and phone batteries may be charged at the main lodge. Each graceful, sensitively furnished chalet has an en suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower while the honeymoon chalet has an outside claw-foot bathtub built onto the sundeck.
- Dining Area, Lounge & Bar
- Secluded Dining Venues
- Candle-lit Zambezi River Suppers
- Massages & Beauty Treatments
One of the smallest lodges in the Victoria Falls area, Sindabezi offers its guests the chance to mix with other travellers in its relaxed and friendly communal lounge and bar or to enjoy their Zambezi experience in the privacy of their suite. The emphasis at this lodge is on relaxation and rejuvenation, and the lodge offers soothing massages and wellness treatments as well as tucked-away dining venues where private meals can be enjoyed.
For the ultimate in dining, try a three course meal served out on the Zambezi River, your floating platform illuminated by candles and attended to by waiters in canoes.
Activities at Sindabezi
- Victoria Falls Tour
- Canoeing, Game Drives, Birding & Fishing
- Island Picnics, Cultural Tours & Sunset Boating
- All Victoria Falls Activities Arranged
The sister lodge of Tongabezi, Sindabezi offers its guests the same wide range of inclusive activities. Top of anyone’s list will be the guided tour of Victoria Falls but you can also choose between game drives and canoe adventures, safari walks and birding, or visits to markets and traditional villages. (Note that park fees and entrance costs are not included.)
Sindabezi is also happy to arrange anything else that you’d like to experience in Victoria Falls or beyond. Whitewater rafting and other adrenalin pursuits such as bungy jumping are always popular, as are elephant-back safaris and walking with lions. Guests can also enjoy quad-bike safaris, scenic flights over Victoria Falls and day trips to Botswana’s Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s greatest concentrations of elephants.
On The Map
- Sindabezi accommodation
- All meals, drinks, house wine (not premium wines, champagne, sparkling wines and liqueurs)
- Laundry service
- The following activities: Sunrise and sunset boat trip on the Zambezi, Guided canoeing excursion depending on water levels and hippo activity, Lunch on local Island with guided walk, Fishing (equipment provided), Visit to the Victoria Falls on the Zambian Side (Falls entrance fees are extra), Game drive in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National park (Park fees are extra), Walk in the gorge below the Falls, Cultural visit to the museum (Museum entrance is ZWK 25.00 per person – subject to change), Local village visit, Mountain bike trail to local village, Shopping trip on the Zambian side of the Falls
- Transfers other than specified
- Activities (other than Tongabezi Activities)
- Premium brand drinks
- All items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities.
Sindabezi Island Camp Enquire Now