About Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge
- Stone & Thatch Chalets
- Veranda with Hammock & Zambezi Views
- En Suite Bathroom
- Four-Sleeper Family Chalet
Imbabala offers nine individual stone and thatch chalets, each with en suite facilities. There is a family chalet that sleeps four; the others are doubles or twins and can be converted on request. Each chalet has been carefully positioned to showcase views of the Zambezi River from its veranda, conveniently equipped with a hammock.
- Lounge, Dining Area & Bar
- Swimming Pool & Sun Loungers
- Small Reference Library
- In-house Waterhole
Imbabala’s thatched main lodge consists of a lounge, dining room and bar plus great views of the Zambezi River and a waterhole, both attracting animals throughout the year. Guests will appreciate the camp’s swimming pool on a hot day and will enjoy alfresco dining under ancient riverside trees.
Activities at Imbabala Lodge
- Morning & Afternoon Game Drives
- Fishing & Guided Walks
- Night Drives & Boat Safaris
- Bird Watching
Lying just downstream of where the Chobe River enters the Zambezi, Imbabala lies in big game country. A private concession setting within the Zambezi National Park means the lodge is able to offer night drives and guided walks as well as morning and afternoon game drives. And with 14km of Zambezi riverfront to explore, boat-based game viewing is also a popular choice. The result is a great diversity of wildlife experiences and guests will come away with a comprehensive insight into the Zambezi ecology.
Anglers will want to try their luck for the infamous tiger fish (when in season) and since Imbabala is located between the Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls, day trips to either destination are easy to arrange.
On The Map
- Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge accommodation and meals as served
- Early morning tea, brunch or lunch, afternoon tea, dinner
- Game drive am or pm
- River cruise am or pm
- Night drive
- Drinks (alcoholic & nonalcoholic – excluding premium brands)
- Return scheduled airport transfers for guests arriving / departing ex Victoria Falls or Kasane, airports only
- Game walks
- All other excursions and additional permits
- Premium Brand Drinks
- Imbabala National Park Fees (Currently USD 10.00 per person per stay, to be pre-paid)
- Flight Transfers
- Premium brand drinks and items of a personal nature.
Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge Enquire Now