About Elephant Camp
Luxury Tented Suites
- Beautiful Open-fronted Suites
- Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fan
- Full En Suite Bathroom & Outdoor Shower
- Private Deck, Lounge & Plunge Pool
Offering twelve tented suites of exacting design and quality, The Elephant Camp has ensured that all its suites face Victoria Falls and the twisting Batoka Gorge, delivering views enjoyed not just from the suite’s private viewing deck but from its bathtub too.
Equipped with air conditioning, a ceiling fan and comforts such as a mini bar and tea and coffee-making facilities, suites combine luxury with romance to produce an unmistakable safari ambience. Decorated in an elegant African style, each suite has a full en suite bathroom plus an outdoor shower. A small private plunge pool on the viewing deck completes the well-appointed picture. Two of the suites are suitable as family accommodation.
- Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
- Curio Shop
- Complementary Airport Transfers
- Viewing Decks & Waterhole
- Massages & Beauty Treatments
- Internet Access
The elevated main lodge is home to the dining area, lounge and bar, each enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding landscape, views that are even better out on the main viewing deck where spray from Victoria Falls can be seen rising from the Batoka Gorge. Besides the convenience of a small plunge pool at each suite, the camp also has a larger swimming pool, complete with shaded sun loungers and offers a spa service too – massages, beauty and wellness treatments enjoyed in the privacy of your suite or out on your deck.
Fresh seasonal produce accompanies home grown ingredients to produce fine fare in the camp’s kitchen. Dishes are a blend of international favourites and local specialities and are served in the dining area or outside under the stars. Guests are also welcome to take their meals in the privacy of their suite.
Activities at Elephant Camp
- Interaction With Tame Elephants
- Game Drives, Boat Cruises & Scenic Flights
- Elephant-back Safaris, Walking With Lions
- Day trips To Botswana’s Chobe River
Apart from enjoying great views of wild elephants drinking at the waterhole in front of camp, guests at The Elephant Camp are treated to a complementary visit to the Wild Horizons Elephant Sanctuary. Here they will have the unique experience of interacting with tame elephants, feeding them and enjoying the soft touch of their ever-inquisitive trunks.
All other Victoria Falls activities can easily be arranged by staff at The Elephant Lodge but are exclusive of the room cost. Favourite activities include elephant-back safaris and walking with lions but Victoria Falls isn’t known as Africa’s adventure capital for nothing: choose between whitewater rafting, bungy jumping, zip lining and canoeing adventures too. Game drives and Zambezi River sunset cruises are popular but for the best game viewing opportunities, consider a day trip across the border to Botswana’s Chobe River area where great concentrations of animals can be seen in the dry June to October months.
On The Map
Luxury Tented Suites
- Elephant Camp accommodation
- All meals
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return Victoria Falls Airport transfers & two transfers to Victoria Falls town per day
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- Meeting the Wild Horizons elephants.
- Transfers other than specified
- Activities (other than meet the Wild Horizons Elephants)
- Premium brand drinks
- All items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities.
Elephant Camp Enquire Now