About Chobe Game Lodge
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Private terrace with river views
- En Suite Bathroom
- Complimentary mini bar
Air-conditioned and complete with an en suite bathroom, all 47 of Chobe Game Lodge’s rooms have river-facing terraces or balconies from which to soak up the views. Hand-crafted teak furniture and African fabrics give each room an authentic safari feel while modern facilities include a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities and a ceiling fan. Honeymooners and families may prefer the privacy and extra space of a River View Suite, each featuring its own plunge pool.
- Cigar Bar, Library & Billiards Table
- Gym & Health Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Stargazing Deck
- Restaurant & Open-air Boma
- Broadband Internet Access
Chobe Game Lodge’s facilities include a large swimming pool and a health and beauty spa – both perfect for a post-game drive treat! The lodge’s reference library makes for a diverting afternoon, or if you feel like working up an appetite, head for the in-house gym.
Meals are served either in the lodge’s fine restaurant or out on the banks of the Chobe River in the open-air boma, a traditional eating place where dishes are accompanied by music and dance. Evening are best spent on the stargazing deck but guests may also want to taste the fine offerings at the Tshwane Cigar Bar where they can catch up with emails, order a cocktail or even play a game of billiards.
Activities at Chobe Game Lodge
- Morning Game Drives
- Motor Boat Safaris & Sunset Cruises
- Afternoon Game Drives
- Bird Watching
Chobe Game Lodge’s enviable location on the banks of the river puts it at the heart of the Chobe River experience. Game viewing is great all year round and quite exceptional from May to October when the area earns its reputation as the elephant capital of Africa. Game drives and motor boat safaris are blended to offer diverse game viewing and sensational bird watching, and open-sided vehicles ensure that everyone gets a view. The lodge’s two-storey river boat – the Mosi-oa-Tunya – is a popular choice for an afternoon sunset cruise but privately guided vehicles and small boats are also available for families, honeymooners and groups.
On The Map
- Chobe Game Lodge accommodation
- All meals
- Local brand drinks
- Scheduled game-viewing (includes both land & water activities)
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance to regional medical facility
- Chobe park fees
- Complimentary laundry service.
- Premium brand drinks
- Chobe Game Lodge guests are welcome to buy items at the Curio Shop and any forgotten items of a personal nature can also be purchased at the camp.
Chobe Game Lodge Enquire Now